We are committed to meeting the needs of all of our clients, and strive to provide our products and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities.
- We’re training our staff and others in the organization about providing goods and services to people with disabilities.
- We review our websites on an ongoing basis and aim to make them accessible and easy to use.
Your feedback is important to us. If you would like to comment about any of our accessibility policies or practices, or if you have a question or concern about accessibility, contact us:
- Toll free by phone: 1-866-292-7825
- Fax: 1-519-435-7679
- Contact the Ombudsman by email
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing and use a TTY machine, please call our TTY Line: 1-800-990-6654
We have established an accessibility plan, and the following policies and procedures that comply with applicable accessibility legislation. The following PDFs have been enhanced to provide greater accessibility for users of adaptive technologies:
- File opens in a new windowAccessibility plan File opens in a new window
- File opens in a new windowAccessibility policy File opens in a new window
- File opens in a new windowFeedback and customer concerns procedures File opens in a new window
To request these documents in other accessible formats, or to obtain a copy of our employee accessibility policy, procedures on providing notice on temporary disruption in services and facilities used by persons with disabilities, or procedures for providing training on accessible customer service, please contact us.